BECOME A PART OF META4CE
Senior Data Architect.
Are you a Data Architect who is familiar with traditional DWH (Data Warehouse) techniques and technologies but has also practically worked on the new age Big-Data solutions?
About Meta4ce NV
Meta4ce, part of De Cronos Groep, delivers strategic- and enterprise architecture consultancy services.
We offer our services to organizations facing highly disruptive events or who are in a critical phase of their enterprise journey. We’re rethinking Enterprise Architecture Services for Medium Enterprises.
We are currently looking for a Data Architect who is familiar with traditional DWH (Data Warehouse) techniques and technologies but also have practically worked on the new age Big-Data solutions.
Are you able to “Architect’ and design modern Data Platforms on public clouds?
Can you guide an organization to gain maximum return on investments from their Data Platforms?
Do you provide guidance and solutions when desired by the Data team consisting of Data engineers and Data Analysts?
Are you taking responsibility for the projects of our current clients on a medium to long-term basis?
All candidates need working proficiency in English and Dutch, knowledge of French is a plus.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
As a Data Architect, you will define the data architecture for clients across domains (Pharma, HVAC, Government, etc.)
More specifically, the responsibilities include:
- Design and implement data architecture for data platforms with modern tools and technologies.
- Define and implement enterprise data models for analytics and reporting
- Identify and translate business needs into a data solution
- Design solutions that will be deployed at customers to collect, curate, provision, and store data
- Guide data architecture principles to be followed by delivery teams
- Assist in the development and enforcement of data management principles, policies, and guidelines
- Working on technologies/services from Azure Cloud
- Developing and deploying data pipelines for processing data from streaming and batch data sources
- Building data strategy and documenting the process
- Designing and developing database tables and/or schemas using SQL/No-SQL;
- Experience assessing and defining a backup, archiving, and disaster recovery strategy based on needs and costs
- Guiding other members of the team and ensuring compliance with the architecture through team oversight
- Familiar with Data Streaming Architecture, Azure Synapse, Azure NSG, data catalog, and Azure Purview is a plus
Do you have…
- A problem-solver mindset
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong focus on innovation
- Organizational skills
- Foresight thinking
- Proactivity, independence, and responsibility
- The mindset to cooperate with Data Scientists
- University degree in a related field
- You have a minimum of 2y of experience in Data Engineering, Data Science, DevOps, or Machine Learning Engineering.
- Multi-lingual capability: English combined with Dutch
- Pragmatic in approach. You use the right techniques to provide the needed quality and detail while avoiding complex solutions
What we offer
- Member of an experienced team of Enterprise Architects
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- We are open to both the self-employed and employees